Hello! Today I bring you day nine of The Cuteberry Nail Challenge. This day is inspired by your favourite piece of clothing. After much consideration I decided on doing a little black dress design, but I’m a bit freaked out that my nails look a bit like alien heads. The reason for this is hard to explain without the pictures below, but essentially I wanted to replicate an A-line dress and to do this I used a striping brush in white to create the A-line effect and also the look of sleeves. However when I turned my hand upside down the white areas looked a little like alien eyes, ha ha!
This is obviously quite an easy design, but the trick is to make the white areas as straight as you can, but it’s really hard!
Polishes I used:
- Models Prefer Little Black Dress (how fitting, hey!?)
- Kiss Nail Art Paint striper in white
So what do you think? A little too abstract or on the money? I found the idea of having to replicate your favourite item of clothing a little hard to to get my head around, but I don’t mind the result. Thanks for reading!
- M&M’s nail art: The Cuteberry Nail Challenge day 1
- Ulta3 Cocoa & coffee nail art: The Cuteberry Nail Challenge day 2
- The Cuteberry Nail Challenge day 3: Wonder Woman nails
- The Cuteberry Nail Challenge day 4: Denim nails
- piCture pOlish Cosmos & The Cuteberry Nail Challenge day 5: Whale nails
- The Cuteberry Nail Challenge day 6: Winter nails
- The Cuteberry Nail Challenge day 7: Sarah Jessica Parker nails
- The Cuteberry Nail Challenge day 8: Sgt Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band inspired nails & September What’s In-die Box? nail mail