Evening! Today I bring you day seven of The Cuteberry Nail Challenge; your favourite celebrity. I thought for ages what who would be my celebrity inspiration, thinking that I didn’t really have a favourite celebrity, but then I realised I have a whole Pinterest board dedicated to Sarah Jessica Parker so who else better to replicate? Granted, this is SJP as Carrie, but it’s still technically SJP!
My nails are of the pink dress Carrie wears in the first Sex and the City film where she calls Samantha to tell her about her engagement to Big. I kept it simple and just took the main colours and shapes from her dress, those being pink, black and white, as well as the stripe for the belt and the dots for the studs. The next day after doing this design, a pack of 2mm silver studs came in the mail, which would have been so perfect for the studs over the black! Oh well.
I was really happy with this design. My boss even noticed this design, which is a first for him. That then got me going on a bit about nail polish, which I think he got bored of pretty quick though unfortunately.
Polishes I used:
- Ulta3 Pink Hibiscus (pink)
- Models Prefer No Angel (white)
- Kiss Nail Art Paint striper in black
So, what do you think? I tried to be as neat as possible but I think there’s still plenty of room for improvement. Still, it looked good from a distance, ha ha. Thanks for reading!
- M&M’s nail art: The Cuteberry Nail Challenge day 1
- Ulta3 Cocoa & coffee nail art: The Cuteberry Nail Challenge day 2
- The Cuteberry Nail Challenge day 3: Wonder Woman nails
- The Cuteberry Nail Challenge day 4: Denim nails
- piCture pOlish Cosmos & The Cuteberry Nail Challenge day 5: Whale nails
- The Cuteberry Nail Challenge day 6: Winter nails